Brand: L'Oréal Paris
- L'OREAL LIQUID EYELINER: The Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner, with slanted felt tip, is angled to allow you to quickly draw the most accurate line & glides on without smudging or smearing. Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
- L'OREAL EYELINER: Use our best eyeliners to achieve an everyday eye look or a bold cat eye look. Choose from a variety ranging from gel to liquid felt tip eyeliners & pencil eye liners.
- CREATE YOUR PERFECT EYE MAKEUP LOOK with our collection of mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge-proof eyeliner, add definition to your brows & discover eyeshadow palettes with shades made for every eye color.
- BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT: L'Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks & much more.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner is the perfect companion to Telescopic Mascara for a precisely defined & intense eye look.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 08-11-2010
Details: Product Description Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner is the perfect companion to Telescopic Mascara for a precisely defined and intense eye look. The Slanted Precision Felt Tip is angled to allow you to quickly draw the most accurate line. Fragrance-free.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Brand Story By L'Oreal Paris
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.0 x 0.3 inches
- Slanted felt tip precision liquid eyeliner
- Smudge proof eyeliner
- Intense Color, dramatic definition
- Long lasting eyeliner
L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner is the perfect companion to Telescopic Mascara for a precisely defined and intense eye look. The felt tip liquid eyeliner is angled to allow you to quickly draw the most accurate line for long lasting wear. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to Use:
Application tip: shake well before each use. Glide tip along the outer lash line, pressing lightly for a thin line and increasing pressure for a thicker line. Replace tip in ink well to remoisten if desired.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.