Brand: Maybelline New York
- Lash-doubling hypoallergenic formula that glides on smoothly to create great-looking voluminous lashes
- Great Lash washable volumizing mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and ophthalmologist tested
- Features a curved brush to lift, define and curl each lash for the ultimate sophisticated and chic makeup look
- Great Lash Curved Brush washable mascara is available in shades ranging from Blackest Black to Very Black
- Lengthening and volumizing washable mascara that is clean and easy to remove without any rubbing or scrubbing
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Maybelline Blackest Black Great Lash Mascara (Pack of 5)
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.1 x 1.5 inches
- Lash-doubling formula glides on smooth
- Lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look
- Washable mascara formula
- Allure Readers’ Choice and Best of Beauty Award Winner
After 40 years, Maybelline New York’s Great Lash Volumizing Mascara is still America’s favorite mascara. Allure Readers’ Choice and Best of Beauty Award Winner is loved for its lash-doubling formula that conditions as it thickens. The lengthening mascara’s clean and volume-building formula delivers volume without clumps or globs and conditions lashes with each coat. The hypoallergenic formula is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. Complete your eye makeup look with Maybelline New York’s fan favorite Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner and your favorite City Mini Eyeshadow Palette.
How to Use:
Step 1: Sweep the lash-building brush from the root to tip of lashes. Step 2: Continue building volume until the desired lash look is achieved. Step 3: Do not let mascara dry in between coats. Step 4: Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.